January 2021 Update
Auto Annotate 5
We're on the 5th version of Auto-Annotate! Other than improving in overall performance, it can now be tweaked to create less-fine outputs.
That's right. You can make Auto-Annotate look as if it's polygon was made by a human.
Select a value of fine-ness between 1 and 5 and start labelling! Note that less-fine polygons are also more performant, in case you are labelling long videos with many polygons.
More Features and Improvements
Quickly cycle through annotations duringReview orAnnotation stages usingTab
Power user hotkeys were added to switch between classes, change the class of an object, and assign attributes.
You can now change an annotation class by selecting it and changing it on the class dropdown or through hotkeys.
A new model creation UI has gone live for teams with access to it.
The numbers of images, annotations, and stages can now be seen within folders, indicating the values only for images found within the opened folder.
You can apply and remove classification tags with hotkeys.
Exports can now use the original filenames for their corresponding annotation file.
CTRL+A now allows for select-all of images in folders and datasets.
Settings now allow the same user to take part in multiple stages on the same workflow.
Opening, viewing, and posting comments is now faster
Speed up listing dataset folders (97% faster)
Exports are now a lot faster. Darwin JSON still being the fastest.
Deleting images now has a loading spinner.
Video pre-loading behaviour has been greatly improved.
Video zoom behaviour has been sped up 80%.
Several tooltips were added across the platform and their design was improved.
Export-related errors and incompatibilities are now more explainable. You'll know what is compatible, and what is not.
New email notifications warn of approaching usage limits on credits and storage.
- Billing months now restart upon plan upgrading and downgrading to allow upgrading mid-month without losing credits.
- After using Auto-Annotate on an un-assigned images, the editor no longer closes after assignment occurs.
- Deleting the third vertex of a 3-point polygon now correctly deletes the whole polygon.
- Fixed a bug that caused “double rejections”
- The tutorial now allows the creation of new classes.
- DCM files (uppercase) are now correctly handled.
- Bounding boxes no longer present negative values in edge cases.
- Selecting class thumbnails is now faster and errors have been removed.